Saturday 24 February 2024

You're Too Kind

Hello crafters!  I started today's card by cutting the Layered Hibiscus in yellows, reds and pinks.  I cut a wide white panel and added some sticky adhesive sheet on to it.  I peeled the backing paper off and attached the various hibiscus flowers to it.  I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the remaining sticky areas.  I embossed a piece of white card with the Tidal Sands embossing folder and attached the panel to the left side.  I made a single Hibiscus flower out of white card and I inked the flower with yellow in the centre and hot pink around the edges.  I added a yellow stamen and some green leaves and added it to the right side of the card.  I cut the You're Too Kind sentiment in black and added it to a white shadow backing piece the attached it to the card next to the single flower.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 3/4"  x  8 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh i am liking this one today, I can relate to everything on how to make it, so going on my list ..... now where did I put those sticky sheets ha ha xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, simply beautiful and so colourful
Marion S x

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x I love the tropical colours you have used with the hibiscus, they're very pretty x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue avery bright and beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful vibrant card. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the colours xx Hazel

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A very colourful post from you today and a bit different from your regular style - love it.

Ann Topp said...

My Dear Sue. I am so sorry I have not been able to post since Tuesday. Firstly I had a health problem and then just as I was getting more like myself ... For some reason our internet was down. What did we do before the internet ??? Anyway hopefully all my gremlins have gone 🙏.
Well I am going to have some fun I can see. I had a quick look back to see what I missed. And "oh boy" what a treat. All of your samples have been made using the set I won. The Layering flowers . And can I say how beautiful every single one is. So I am going to have fun playing catchup. Thankyou so much Sue for everything. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.. Please stay safe and well 🙏 everyone, Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
Ps. Ladies . Sorry for the long post.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a gorgeous bright and bold card today. Love it! Bx

Scottydog said...

What a contrast between yesterdays pastel colours & todays bold vibrant colours, both made with the same set, layered flowers. Just shows how versatile your dies are. Thank you Sue.

sued99 said...

What a gorgeous card. I think I might give this a try later although it will have to be a different flower! X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I'm very sorry but after the gorgeous cards of the last few days I am afraid this one just doesn't do it for me. The Layered Hibiscus is beautiful and I love the colouring so I suppose I'm just not a bold and bright type of girl.

Frances

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Love this one!
Sharon in Toronto

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What a pretty colourful card!
Hugs x
Heather T

BucksGirl said...

Hi Sue - what a cheerful card, so pretty! Colleen xx

Judy Hollers said...

The layered hibiscus flower looks so real! Love all the colors you have used. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

love this card thank you sue xxxxxJune Horrocks xxxxxxx