Saturday 10 February 2024

Just Because

 Hi there my crafty friends!  I selecte a piece of wisteria card for the background.  Using the Scalloped End Rectangles die, I cut it in white and made a multi layered frame usinge a wider white base with a wisteria die cut on top.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and added a white backing piece with mounting foam.  I cut the Scalloped End Rectangles in a smaller size three times.  I cut them in half and glued the pieces to the edges of the wisteria card.  I cut Milo in tan card and added a brown ear.  I cut the Doggie sweater in wisteria and glued it to Milo.  I added a small flower to the top of his ear and put a white envelope with a heart in his mouth.  I cut the Just Because sentiment in wisteria and added it to a white shadow backing die.  I added it inside the frame with mounting foam and finished the card with a few hearts above Milo.  The card was completed with white, wistria and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  9" in size.  All for now, Sue x





                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very cute card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x I love the frame you have created and milo looks so proud in the centre x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow! Today’s card is not only cute but pretty too! I love the colours and dies used.
Hugs x
Heather T

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a very cute and pretty card
Marion S x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Adorable cute card today. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Wonderful card Sue, love all the dog cards xx Hazel

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great post today. Can’t help but love the cute guys from pet pals…

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely way to showcase Milo. Those scalloped edge rectangles make a lovely decorative frame without being too fussy. Thank you for sharing this inspiration.

Lisbeth

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous creation, I like the way you have made the background frames to highlight the dog, very clever.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - this is so pretty, and I love Milo! Colleen xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a lovely card, Milo is just so cute. Bx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Love the decorative frame surrounding Milo, a lovely card

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Pawprintx4 said...

I love the card (and dog die). I couldn't get them at the time & now can't find them but I will hunt. Milo, such a good switch from flowers.
Stephanie K

sued99 said...

Gorgeous card. I love the way you’ve made that border. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a pretty and sweet card. Milo looks so happy to be playing postman :-)

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely card Milo is very cute