Wednesday 11 October 2023

You're Amazing

Hi crafters!  I selected a square of Ruby Red card to use as the background for today's card.  Using the centre from the Art Deco Ornate Tile die, I cut two of them out of black gloss card.  I added a white backing to one of them and attached it in a diamond orientation to the middle of the red card.  I attached the other one on top of it in a square orientation.  I cut the Art Deco Ornate Label die out of black gloss card and backed it in white.  I layered it on top of the square dies.  I cut the four end pieces from the Ornate Labels too.  I glued them to the four corners of the square.  I cut the You're Amazing sentiment from the Inspirational Wordie Sheets and added it with mounting foam.  I cut a larger piece of black card and applied Black Onyx glitter to the edges.  I attached the red card to it with mounting foam.  The card was completed with red, black and white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x  






 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

28 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card, great colour combo xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow a card full of drama beautiful thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A beautiful card. Lovely colours, very dramatic.

Barbara V

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A very striking card today with a lovely colour combination. Yvonne xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful art deco card in lovely striking colours
Marion S x

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
A lovely card today I love the colours.Hugs to all that visit today x

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fabulous card Sue x it's very striking and the elegance of the dies is beautiful x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Love it… A very rich and opulent looking post. Can’t get enough of these deco dies…

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Love the design of the card today, however, it is a bit too dark for me. It may just be the way it comes across on the laptop screen. Sorry.

Lisbeth

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely dramatic card.
B xx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - wow, what a stunning card today, full of Art Deco gorgeousness! Love it! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

llove this card sue stunning coloures thank you stay safe my friends June horrocks xxxxxx

Rose in Chester said...

Oh wow, Sue



Art Deco and colours RED and BLACK and WHITE - what is there NOT to like??

Hugs
Rose in Chester

Lynne L said...

Stunning Art Deco card Sue I love the colours and the gorgeous black glitter!

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
The colours give this lovely Art Deco card a touch of drama and I love the black glittered edge

Theresa W, welcome back

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Scottydog said...

A very dramatic card this morning - love it! Thank you Sue.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
This is a fantastic dramatic card today loving your colours so brilliantly done Sue.
Owlish Xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a beautiful card as others have said it’s so dramatic!
Hugs x
Heather T

Hellma said...

Love the colours

BridgetCG said...

Hello Sue, a card that certainly has the wow factor, it is so striking with the bold colours. Bx

America said...

Gorgeous design with striking contrast!

Dj from kettering said...




A very elegant & council card.


Doreen x

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a very bold and dramatic looking card today and I love it. It makes me think of something from a Hercule Poirot film set.

Frances

June Smith said...

Afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, stunning red, white and black sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx




Judy Hollers said...

This is a stunning, bold and beautiful card. Great design. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
a very bold card. I like it ! x

ursula said...

Love the bold colour used here, great card…..luv Ursula xx

lindyloo12Somerset said...

Another great Art Deco card, I think these dies are some of the best ever!