Saturday 7 October 2023

For You

Hi bloggers!  I have been having a play with some of the new Gilding Flakes for today's card.  I cut the Art Deco Fan Background in both Silver Sparkle card and black card.  I used the black die cut as a shadow behind the silver die cut.  Next I covered a piece of card with a sticky adhesive sheet.  I peeled the backing paper off and coated the card with Raspberry Kiss Gilding Flakes.  I used a piece of Rubit Scrubit pad to move the flakes around and refine and remove the excess.  I glued the background on top of the gilded piece.  I cut the smaller die in the Art Deco Grand Labels in white and backed it in white.  I added it to the middle of the card with mounting foam.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment in black and glued it to the label.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  7 1/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x






 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, the glitter flakes make a beautiful background for this die set, with the reds and silvers peeping through, it looks amazing in the closeups a popular one for halloween.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another real beauty ideal for a Ruby anniversary thank you.
Take care Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A gorgeous post and really like those raspberry flakes…

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a beautiful card today I love the raspberry flakes.Hugs to all that visit today x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A beautiful card. The raspberry glitter flakes are beautiful and shows off the lovely dies to perfection.

Barbara V

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, fabulous card and I do love the new gilding flakes , must get some of those
Marion S x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card. The gilding flakes make a great background.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card & I am loving the Raspberry Kiss gilding flakes.Yvonne xx

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue. Such a stunning card today. The gilding flakes in the background peeping through the panel make a really interesting design.

Lisbeth

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - another gorgeous Art Deco card, and the new raspberry gilding flakes are beautiful! Colleen xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow the new gilding flakes are gorgeous! Today’s card shows them off beautifully.
Hugs x
Heather T

Rose in Chester said...

Hi Sue and Wilsonettes
Another Gorgeous card!!
Hugs
Rose
in Chester

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a fabulous card, the colours of the gilding flakes are gorgeous. Bx

Hellma said...

Lovely card I’m really enjoying these Art Deco samples

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Another fantastic card today with the art deco design.

Steph where you are you ok.

Owlish Xx

Anonymous said...

dear sue another real beauty today thank you l love the background stay safe my friends June Horrocks xxxxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Wow, super card and I see I’m not alone in loving the raspberry gilding flakes

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Dj from kettering said...



What a lovely colour those new gilding
flakes are!!! Lovely card.

Doreen x

sued99 said...

Just stunning in every way. X

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card. Must get that die asap :)
Have a nice weekend x

Scottydog said...

The new gilding flakes look like tiny jewels shinning through the Art Deco frame. Beautiful. Thank you Sue.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a gorgeous card and I absolutely love the colours in the new raspberry kiss gilding flakes.

Frances

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A great card. The gilding flakes always make a card very opulent in my opinion.

Pat L - Thank you so much for the welcome back, it is very much appreciated. x

Love Helen xxx