Monday 9 October 2023

Thinking Of You At Christmas

Hello bloggers!  I selected a piece of white card and used the Padded Quilt embossing folder for texture.  Next I cut the Snowflake Tree-O die set, starting with the tree centre cut in Brushed Silver card.  I added a white backing piece covered with a sticky adhesive sheet.  I attached it to the tree then sprinkled Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz to them.  I did three trees this way, then cut the outer tree shape out of Silver Sparkle card and added it to each tree.  I cut a circle out of the Brushed Silver card and added it to the background, then added the three trees in front.  I cut the Thinking Of You At Christmas sentiment out of silver sparkle card, shadowed with brushed silver card, and glued it to the top corner of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  8 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x






                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

26 comments:

June Smith said...

Good Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh what a wonderful way to wake up to this stunning creation, yes stunning indeed, I absolutely love the die, embossing folder, glitz, oh everything about this sample, and yes I will be trying to emulate it Sue, get your scissors ready everyone!!.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Stunning card Sue xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow a beautiful card in every way thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A very exquisite card today. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Gorgeous elegant post using probably my favourite Xmas colour combo of white and silver. Love it …

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a beautiful card today I love silver and white.Hugs to all that visit today x

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely Christmas card today, perfect for the winter season. I have been playing with all the dies that I won from this launch and I suppose I really ought to start making some cards.

Lisbeth

Dj from kettering said...



An elegant card, love the EF, just get it!!!

Doreen x

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful elegant card, love everything about it. I really must make a start on my Christmas cards

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Suemac said...

A beautiful Christmas card.

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, another stunning creation, love it
Marion S x

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what an absolutely beautiful card - absolutely love it! Gorgeous colours too - Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A stunning Christmas Card. Love the glitter and the colours.

Barbara V

Scottydog said...

Well I think all the superlatives have been used for this card & yes it is elegant, beautiful & stunning. Love silver & white combination for Christmas so this is certainly a winner. Thank you Sue.

BridgetCG said...

Hello Sue, Todays card is gorgeous, I love the simplicity of the white and silver. Bx

Hellma said...

Love this card

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this beautiful card, silver and white give it that touch of elegance. I will get the embossing folder as soon as suppliers receive new stock!

Frances

Lynne L said...

Wowwhat a stunning card I love it!

Anonymous said...

love everything about this card suethank you so much xxxxxxstay safe my friends June Horrocks xxxx

Judy Hollers said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

As others have said a really beautiful card today. Very classy. Must obtain. That embossing folder I think.

Love Helen xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Yet again another beautiful card today loving your colours and inspiration.
Owlish Xx

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Wow! What a stunning card!
Hugs x
Heather T

lindyloo12Somerset said...

I love this card, the padded quilt embossing folder goes so well with the trees!