Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy Halloween

Hello my Trickster friends!  Happy Halloween (and the very last of my Halloween cards too!)  I cut the Bat And Web Border in black and used an old white pigment ink pad to colour it a gray colour.  I cut the border again in black and nipped away the bats and glued them onto the gray border.    I glued it to the top of a piece of white card.  Using the Clipped Corner Rectangles, I cut a black rectangle and added it below the web and bat border.  I cut the Skeletons in white and used the white ink pad on their hats and turned them gray.  I added two of the skeletons to the black background.  I cut the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Halloween Wordie sheets.  I added a gray mat to it and attached the sentiment above the crouching skeleton.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  7 3/4"  in size.

The winner of the October Die Release Blog Launch is............................................................................. ..................................................................................................................................................                                                            

                                                            Robin Sachs!!!

Congratulations!  Please email me at americansue1@gmail.com to confirm your postal address and claim your winning set of dies!  All for now, Sue x






 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

29 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue A very happy Halloween to you .
A brilliant card.
Congratulations to Robin have fun.
Take care all Kitty.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, Happy Halloween, a great fun card for today. Well done Robin, enjoy using those lovely dies. Bx

Anonymous said...

Happy holloween sue a great card congratulations Robin xxxxxxxxxJune horrocks

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - I love this! Such humorous faces! Congratulations to Robin - enjoy! Colleen xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Happy Halloween, a fabulous fun card with your skeletons. Congratulations Robin Sachs, enjoy being crafty with your beautiful dies. Yvonne xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a lovely card today happy Halloween. Congratulations to Robin enjoy your dies.Hugs to all that visit today x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Happy Halloween. A lovely card. Congratulations Robin.

Barbara V

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, congratulations to robin Sachs for winning the whole Halloween collection, enjoy xx

Stay afe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Happy Halloween Sue, fabulous card. Congrats Robin xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robin Sachs enjoy your new toys many happy hours with them.
I like the Halloween card but not into Halloween but those that do enjoy the evening trick or treating
Elizabeth Bennett

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue and a Happy Halloween. I can see that you have really enjoyed making all those cards with the Halloween theme.

Congratulations Robin on your wonderful win, I hope you enjoy playing with them.

Lisbeth

Beryl said...

Lovely card. Congratulations to Robin Sachs.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Aww I’ll be sad not to see my favourite characters until next year! Your cards have certainly made me smile and today’s card certainly did Thank you!
Congratulations Robin enjoy your prize!
Hugs x
Heather T
I do hope Steph is okay!

NurseRatchett25 said...

What an adorable card. While it is too late for this year, I will have to make this card for the grandkids next year.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great Halloween card, I do like your dancing skeletons they are such fun. Congratulations to Robin on winning the fabulous stained glass collection, enjoy your prize

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Love these little guys! Congratulations to Robin. WakeyL

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue and Happy Halloween to you. A great fun card today
Congratulations to Robin on winning the beautiful stained glass collection, enjoy
Marion S x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue and a Happy Halloween to all who celebrate it.
Congratulations to Robin for winning the October set of dies!
Maria x

Hellma said...

Happy halloween, great card to celebrate the occasion

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is great! Love those skeletons!
Congratulations to today's winner!
Sharon in Toronto

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue and a Happy Halloween to you. I love this card with my favourite dancing skeletons.

Robin - Congratulations on your win, I'm sure you will enjoy what I think are some of Sue's best dies yet.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Lovely fun card Congratulations to Robin

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great fun post and perfect for today....Congrats to Robin...

ursula said...

Congratulations Robin....not into halloween, but you sure have made a few Sue....luv Ursula xx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Happy Halloween to you too. I know it’s big in America, so I wonder what you’ll be doing to celebrate it? You have plenty of cards to put up!!!

Nice card.

Congratulations to Robin. Well done! You’ll love them when they arrive. Hours of fun ahead for you. x

Love Helen xxx

Judy Hollers said...

Cute, cute, cute Halloween card!

sued99 said...

Love the card.
Congratulations Robin x

Pawprintx4 said...

Happy Halloween!
Congrats, Robin!
Stephanie K

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
A great Halloween card today.

Congratulations to Robin
Owlish Xx