Saturday 13 January 2024

Thinking Of You

Hello bloggers!  I selected a piece of Rust card to use as the background.  I cut two strips of the Monochrome Paper Pad and taped them to the top and bottom of the card.  I cut Buddy in black and added his eyes and nose through the die with a fine tipped black felt pen.  I added the floppy ear and cut a small red flower and leaves as well as an envelope with a red heart.  I cut Mittens in white and used a marker to add the calico colors to her.  I attached both the dog and the cat with mounting foam to the background.  I cut the Thinking Of You Sentiment in black and glued it to the upper corner of the card with some red hearts scattered around it.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  7 1/4"  in size.  All for now. Sue x 





 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you.
Take care all kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, they are so cute together, the background is perfect too, it is the little touches on your dies that really make them come to life, like the little heart, flowers envelope etc. another gorgeous sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a lovely card . I agree with June that all the little extra dies make all the difference to create a really cute card
Marion S x

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x mittens and buddy look so cute together x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with Buddy & Mittens.Yvonne xx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. It's so nice to see the cat and dog getting along so well together. I would have to say that you have got the pose of the cat just right. That is the pose they adopt when they are pleased to see you.

Lisbeth

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fab post - oh so cute…As commented yesterday, we need some more of these guys…

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - another stunner! I just love your pet pals so much! Colleen xx

BridgetCG said...

Hello Sue, a really fabulous card, love the cat and dog together. Bx

Scottydog said...

A great card this morning showcasing your delightful animals. I missed the launch so I’m just getting to know these fellas & enjoying seeing them all have their day on the blog. Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card with Mittens and Buddy. Thinking of all our missing friends

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Today's card is so cute I love all the lovely little details you've included

Judy Hollers said...

Mittens and Buddy are adorable. Such a sweet card. Hugs.

sued99 said...

A really cute card. As others have said the extra little details make such a difference. X

Anonymous said...

thank you sue for the lovely card i love thes little guys who always have a message to lift your heart xxxxxxxxJuneHorronks

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
I’m catching up again I don’t know where the time is going since I’ve been dog sitting! They seem to take up the majority of my time and I’m loving every minute, another month to go before my friend is home. I’ll certainly miss them but I’ll still see them daily only without the responsibility! Now to your card, it is such a sweet card and one that anyone would be thrilled to receive.
Hugs x
Heather T

Quinty girl said...

What an adorable card Sue. Chris