Tuesday 30 January 2024

Just Because

Hello crafters!  I embossed a piece of black card with the Tidal Sands embossing folder.  Next I cut a white frame using the Double Stitched Rectangles.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and I added a piece of white card with a sticky adhesive sheet added to it, then strips of Silver Sparkle card added to it. I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the remaining exposed sticky areas.   I cut Buddy in black and added the floppy ears and a small red flower and a white envelope with a red heart.  I cut several daisies from the Delicate Daisies set in red.  I assembled them and added them in opposite corners of the frame. I cut the Magnolia Corner in white and nipped it apart to use as accents with the flowers.  I cut the Just Because sentiment in black and glued it inside the frame.  The card was completed with red, white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  9"  in size.  All for now, Sue x


















                                                                               
                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, this sample is adorable and would be a perfect Valentine’s Day card.
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another great all ocassion card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a really cute card again today. Love the monochrome colour choice with the pop pf red as it really makes Buddy stand out on the card.

Lisbeth

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a great card today. I love this colour combo, very bold and striking. Bx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card today that would suit many occasions. It would also look lovely framed.Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
As soon as I saw today’s card I went Awww! It’s such an adorable card and suitable for many occasions! I’ve only got another week looking after my friends two dogs, I’ll miss them but I can’t wait to get home and make some cards using Buddy and friends.
Hugs x
Heather T

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a stunning creation you have provided to us today, love it these pet's certainly are showing how proud they ar of us, brilliant.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Wonderful card Sue x buddy looks so sweet x I love the colours and this would make a perfect valentine card too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what an adorable card! I love it - and Buddy! Colleen xx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
Firstly I want to thank you Sue for my beautiful die sets from your new launch that I was lucky enough to win. They arrived in yesterday's post and they are just fabulous. I can see my having lots of happy hours using and creating lovely cards with them.
Today's card ... again you have melted my heart with Buddy. A beautiful card and I can almost visualise this as a Valentine Day card. Thankyou so much Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Striking post - absolutely love everything about this one…

Anonymous said...

Great valentines card for a dog lover. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Love the little flower on Buddy’s tail, a lovely card for lots of occasions

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this card and I love Buddy. I agree with others that this would be a good valentine card as well as one for other occasions.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely card I really like the touches of red which really stand out

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, love Buddy so much! The flowers and the sparkling compliment him so well

Judy Hollers said...

Buddy is so lovable! This is a fantastic card. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

sued99 said...

A really cute card. X