Saturday 6 January 2024

Furry Wishes

Hello bloggers!  I used some of the stamps from the Pet Pals Stamp set to create the background.  I inked the bone with a variety of colours and stamped it all over a piece of white card.  I used Picked Raspberry, Black Soot, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.  I covered it with a piece of sticky adhesive sheet, then coated it with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  I cut a raspberry heart frame out of the Decorative Hearts die set.  I added mounting foam to the back and attached it to a white backing piece.  I added it to the background with mounting foam.  I cut Milo out of tan card, added a blanket (or rain coat?) in raspberry card, a flower and some slightly darker ears.  I cut Mittens in white and coloured her like a calico cat and seated her in the upper corner of the heart. I added white envelopes with pink hearts in both of their mouths. I stamped the Furry Wishes from the stamp set and while still in the die, I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry ink.  I added the sentiment at the bottom of the heart with mounting foam.   I added three small pink hearts above Milo inside the heart frame. The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  7 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x






 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Thank you a great sparkley card.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fab post and a great nod with valentines on the horizon…

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous cat card, love the background.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous fun cat card. Yvonne xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, another great card featuring the cat and dog , this would also be a good valantines card.
Marion S x

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
Erm.... I like the animals ... I like the heart ... But I have to say ... and this is a first for me ... It's the background, I think it's a bit too much. To be honest when I opened up I didn't know where to look ... There seemed to be too much going on . So sorry Sue. But that's only my opinion. I still appreciate the work you put in to it. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!! LOVE how you put together Milo with Mittens! And wonderful background too!

Scottydog said...

Another bright, colourful background for your lovable animals. Thank you Sue.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a delightful card today. I am sure any animal lover would be really pleased to receive one like this.

Lisbeth

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, another great card, brilliant background. Bx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A card full of colour and sparkles and hearts, lovely

Love and hugs to everyone especially all our missing friends
Pat

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - gorgeous, cheerful card today - love it! Colleen xx

sued99 said...

I do like this card although it’s perhaps a little too busy. X

Judy Hollers said...

Milo and Mittens are so cool! I love all the texture and details in this card.

Lynne L said...

Love the animals but I'm sorry I find the card a bit too busy!

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, all the pets are cute
Maria x

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Another adorable card!
Hugs x
Heather T