Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Looped Arch

Hello fellow crafters.  We have reached the end of the launch, but this die set is lovely and you may have actually noticed it during the previous launch!  Introducing the Looped Arch die set.  This set has eight dies in it, including two sizes of the arch frame, a looped base for the frames, a sentiment with two outer shadow dies and two matching corner dies.  The fact that I used it with the Woodland collection and the Vintage Wisdom collection attests to the versatility of this die set, don't you think?  I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of this one in the days and months to come.  For the last time, I will ask you to leave a comment on the post to be entered into the drawing to win this collection.  As they say, you have to be in it, to win it!  Don't forget to check back on the 6th of October to see the winner's name too!  All for now, Sue x
 
 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely collection so versatile
Heather Eldridge

Steph Cotterill said...

Afternoon.
This would make a lovely addition to my looped square I was honoured to win a couple of years ago xx

Barbara Gosden said...

This is a lovely addition to your collection.
B xx

Anonymous said...

Very useful for many occasions brilliant
Carole Eaton