A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Friday, 25 September 2026
Best Wishes
Hello crafters! I have a sweet Sydney card to share today. I started by cutting the Autumn Wreath out of some card I made using the Enchanted Sprinkles. I used all the autumnal colours for it. I added acorns to the wreath from the Sydney the Squirrel die set. I cut the Autumn Wreath a second time but this time it was out of card made with Pale Olive Pixie powders from my stash. I nipped the wreath apart into a couple of sections and used it as side borders and glued them down the sides of white card. I glued the wreath to the centre of the card and cut and assembled Sydney using several shades of brown and tan. I added her to the bottom of the wreath. I cut the Best Wishes sentiment out of tan card and added it to a white shadow backing with a dark brown trim around it. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7" x 8 3/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

2 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a gorgeous card with the lovely squirrel inside all the autumn wreath around him, love it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugsJune Smith xxx
Hi Sue
A beautiful wreath card.
B xx
Post a Comment