Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Merriest Christmas Wishes

Hi bloggers!  I started today's card by embossing a piece of white card with the Falling Snow embossing folder.  I like that it also looks a bit like stucco so it is good for an outside wall too.  I added a wide strip of dark grey card along the bottom of the card and scored it to look like wood.  I ran a piece of grey card across the two as a divider.  Next, I cut the Window die out of white card and added mounting foam to the back of it.  I created an indoor scene with a blue and white stripped paper to look like wallpaper.  I added the chimney with three stockings and a fire below in the fireplace.  I cut the tree from the Window Scene die and added silver garland and gold baubles. I used Fluffy Stuff on the tops of the hung stockings and heated it to puff them up.   I added a matching wreath above the fireplace, with a red bow.  I cut the Coronet Lace die in white and added it at the top inside of the window as a valance.  The window die was added to the scene and then to the background.  I cut the Merriest Christmas Wishes sentiment in white and shadowed it in black, then glued it under the window.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  9"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 









 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. A lovely card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I’ll try again for some reason my iPad is playing up! I love today’s card! This year I’ve made it my mission to use all my old Christmas dies and I’m having a ball!
Hugs x
Heather T

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful traditional scene that makes a beautiful card. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely Christmas card.
B xx

Anonymous said...

One to try but I'd need to scale it down for posting. WakeyL

Anonymous said...

Love it
Elizabeth Bennett

sued99 said...

A lovely scene. X

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fabulous post…can’t say it enough but the window die is so useful 😊

June Smith said...

Good afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, sorry I am a bit late with my message, today, the card is gorgeous as always. I am so pleased I purchased the collection.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Sue. The scene inside the house looks so inviting.
Liz xx