Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Hope Your Day is Sunny & Bright

Hi crafters!  For todays card, I selected a piece of Arctic Blue to use for the background.  I ran a piece of removeable tape across it and sponged the water using Cobalt Blue distress ink.  I hand cut the sand out of milk card and glued it to the bottom of the card.  I cut the Beach Bather die out of milk card and coloured the swimsuit with markers.  I cut the hat using lilac card and then added the small centre part with mounting foam and glued it to her.  I cut the beach blanket out of white card and added lilac strips to it.  I did the same with the beach chair and umbrella from the Beach Accessories die set.  I cut two palm trees from the Palm Beach die set using tan and green card.  I added the palms to the side of the card.  I cut a sun out of white gloss card and glued it to the corner of the card.  For the sentiment, I use the Hope Your Days Are Sunny & Bright, which was cut out of white and black card.  I shadowed the white die cut by gluing the black one behind it slightly offset.  I glued it to the sky.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  8" in size.  All for now, Sue x
















 










                                                                                
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, brilliant card and I like the variation of colours, very clever.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, JuneSmith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Another beautiful card with your beach bather. The colours you have used suit her beautifully. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great beach scene card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue, A lovely card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a fabulous card and beach scene!
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

A lovely card; oh how I wish I was there! WakeyL

Anonymous said...

Colours are lovely
Elizabeth Bennett

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fab card and really soothing colours- makes me want to be there 😊

sued99 said...

Fabulous card. X