A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Thursday, 17 September 2026
Hope Your Day is Full of Sunshine
Hello there my crafty friends! For today's card I selected a piece of arctic blue card for the background, I taped off the bottom section and sponged Salty Ocean distress ink along it. I removed the tape and added some sand cut from milk card from the Beach Bather die set. I cut an umbrella and coloured it purple and green and stuck it in the sand. I cut the Beach Bather out of milk card and coloured her with markers. I added a straw hat with a purple ribbon and a flower. I sat her on the sand with a Pina Colada next to her. I cut the small sun from the set in yellow and inked the edges with Spiced Marmalade and glued it into the top corner. I cut the plane out of tan card and added the banner cut from milk card. I traced the letter on the banner with a fine tipped black pen then glued it in the sky area. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are ???? in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hi Sue
A lovely card, reminding me of my holiday in Corfu - lazy days by the beach.
B xx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card that reminds us of sunnier days. Yvonne xx
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, on a dull and wet miserable day in Kent it is lovely to see such a beautiful summer card which I am itching to make, stunning creation.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning Sue/ A lovely sunny card thank you. Take care all Kitty.
Post a Comment