Thursday, 10 September 2026

Especially For You

Hello bloggers!  I selected a piece of aqua card for the background.  I used a swirly stamp and inked it with a Clear Perfect Medium pad and stamped it all around the edges for a watermark look.  Next I cut the Harper die out of white card and backed it with ocean card. I added it to the background with some mounting foam.   I cut the Daisy Cluster with two pieces of white card using my double cut/emboss method technique.  I used the bottom embossed card to colour the design with markers.  Once coloured, I glued the white die cut over the top of it.  I added it to the bottom of the Harper die with mounting foam.  I cut the Especially For You sentiment in black and glued it across the Harper die.  I glued clear micro beads to the centres of the daisy as accents and allowed them to dry thoroughly.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 




 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card today with your Daisy cluster which I love & your Harper die which looks like an ornate mirror. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the daisy cluster.
B xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the daisy cluster.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful delicate card thank you.Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Very pretty post today. Not my particular favourite colour combo but easily changed if needed. 🤔😊

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful colour card today, Aqua is my most favourite colour, I can't wait to try to make this one.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Anonymous said...

Another lovey card
Elizabeth Bennett

Anonymous said...

A great card and composition.; you forget how subtle the watermark technique is and how it gives that something extra to the background paper without being in your face like a patterned paper might. WakeyL

Liz said...

Stunning card, Sue. A beautiful colour choice.
Liz xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is so pretty I love doing the faux watermark background!
Hugs x
Heather T