Just a note to let you know that I have a new release scheduled to begin tomorrow morning at 6am. I hope that you are able to join me back here for the start of it! All for now, Sue x
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Monday, 28 September 2026
Autumn Greetings
Hello bloggers! For today's card, I cut a piece of milk card and embossed it with the Basketweave embossing folder. Next I cut three circle frames using Jamie Rodgers Plain Circle dies. I added mounting foam to the back and attached a backing piece of milk card to each of them. I cut Millie the Mouse, Hazel the Hedgehog and Bailey the Bunny all in shades of grey card. I assembled each of the characters and added some detail with a fine lined felt tipped pen. I cut a bunch of tufts of grass, both the large and the smaller one out of greens and some from the Enchanted Sprinkles card I made. I added the grass tufts to each of the circle frames first, then carefully added the animals. Bailey the Bunny had to be cut down a tint bit to fit. I cut the Autumn Greetings sentiment out of the Enchanted Sprinkles card. I glued the sentiment to a milk card backing and added the outline around it. I added it at the bottom of the card. I cut two of the petit butterfly and added them to the top corner of the card. All the frames were added with mounting foam too. The card was completed with milk mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 3/4" x 8 3/4" in size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

5 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, stunning autumn card today, the milk card works so well with the animals. Oh a new release, I wonder what it will be.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi Sue
A very cute card. I’m looking forward to seeing your new products.
B xx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with your fabulous little characters. Looking forward to seeing your new launch of dies. Yvonne xx
Morning Sue, A great card with brilliant little creatures thank youTake care all Kitty.
Loving this post. The basket weave folder sets it off a treat and the layout is great for all sorts of dies. These guys are real cuties 😊
Post a Comment