A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Monday, 27 July 2026
Wishing You Peace, Love & Joy
Hello bloggers! I started today's card by having a rummage through my stash and I found this piece of blue card that I had already splattered a white paint pen all over. I thought, perfect, this will make a lovely starry night sky for the background to my Christmas Angel 2026! I cut the angel die out of milk card and silver sparkle card. I coloured the hair and face on the milk die cut, then nipped away the dress on the silver sparkle card. I glued the dress onto the milk die cut. I cut the wings out of white card and added them to the angel. I used Fluffy Stuff on the bottom of the dress then heated it to make it puff. I added the angel to the background using mounting foam. I cut the stars that are part of the Christmas Angel die set and glued them randomly around the background. I cut the Wishing You Peace, Love & Joy sentiment out of a piece of silver card on top of a piece of white card. I used the bottom white card as the backing piece for the sentiment then glued the words to it. I added it at the bottom of the card with mounting foam. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 6 3/4" x 7 1/2" in size. All for now, Sue x

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a gorgeous background to display our new Angel, this really is a fabulous die this year, my order has arrived including the Angel so I will be making as many cards as I can.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx
Morning Sue, Wow a beautiful card thank you, take care all Kitty.
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful background that really shows off your beautiful Angel. Yvonne xx
A beautiful post and goes to show that you never throw any backgrounds away as they will always have a use 😊.
Lovely card
Elizabeth Bennett
Post a Comment