Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Peace

Hi bloggers!  Here is a clean and simple card using a die from last years Christmas release.  I started with a piece of antique gold card.  I used a swirl stamp and a clear Perfect Medium pad and stamped it all around the edge of the card.  Next, I cut the Peace sentiment die out of Gloss black card twice, silver card twice and once out of antique gold card.  I glued the black die cuts to the top and bottom of a piece of white card.  I added one layer of mounting foam to both of the silver die cuts then attached them to the card above and below the black die cuts.  The last Peace sentiment, I matted it with gold mirror card then added two layers of mounting foam and attached it to the very centre of the card.  I matted it with black gloss card and added it to the stamped background.  The card was completed with white, gold and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  9"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 







 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: