A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Friday, 24 July 2026
Wishing You A Beautiful Day
Hi there my crafty friends! I have a few more window cards to share with you. For this one, I cut the Window die out of white card and added mounting foam to the back of it. I cut a piece of cobalt blue card to use behind the window. I added a small gloss white circle in the corner for a moon. I cut the sleigh and reindeer in black and glued it across the moon. I used the village scene from the Christmas Cottage Scenes die, cut in white, then glittered with Diamond White glitter, across the bottom of the window scene. I cut a larger piece of white card and added a blue striped "wallpaper" at the bottom cut from the Dots 'N Stripes paper pad. I taped the widow scene to the card, then added a cat sleeping on the window ledge. I cut the Wishing You A Beautiful Day sentiment out of black gloss card and glued it below the window. I cut the vase from the Windowsill Accessories set and added three red flowers, then glued it next to the sentiment. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, I can just imagine the little black cat snoozing on the window seal, such a beautiful card.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful scene on your card with your beautiful dies that make crafting so easy for us. Yvonne xx
Morning Sue now this is a very differet Christmas card, thank you .Take care all Kitty.
Lovely Christmas scene
Elizabeth Bennett
What a gorgeous post and just shows how versatile your dies are 😊
another great composition for christmas. WakeyL
Post a Comment