Wednesday, 1 July 2026

Tis The Season

Hello bloggers!  Today's card is one of the cards that I made for Jamie's release last year but never got a chance to share it.  I started by stamping and cutting the Santa and elf.  I used markers to colour both of them.  I cut a square of white card and matted it with red card.  I added the Santa and elf with mounting foam to the card.  I cut the Tis The Season die in black and glued it to the top of the card.  I added a white square cut with the Postage Stamp Squares for a bit of decoration.  The card was completed with white, red and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are ???? in size.  All for now, Sue x






 


















                                                                                Follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a stunning Christmas card today, using last years stamps and dies it is right to have an airing on the blog, I think we can work out the size of the card from the postage stamp die set.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. a great little card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

This card may have been made last year but you never would have known; at least its now had it's showcase. WakeyL

Anonymous said...

Like that card
Elizabeth Bennett

Lynne Lampard said...

Hi Sue Lovely jolly Christmas card!

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful cheery card with Santa & Elf. Yvonne xx

sued99 said...

Great card. X

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fab card and love the little cute elf....

Pawprintx4 said...

Cute card
Stephanie K.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
I love this card the Santa has such a lovely face and the elf is so cute!
Hugs x
Heather T

Steph Cotterill said...

Hi Sue.
I do love your colouring technique very much, im fine at 'straight forward ' dont go over the lines colouring but you have the 'nack' to make it stand out. I've looked at this stamped set many a time but kept telling myself that I dont have the skills to bring it alive and do it justice maybe now is the time now you have given your guidance, something to think about.
Thanks for sharing and hope all is well.
Me xxx

Liz said...

Fabulous card Sue, what a fun design!
Liz xx