Thursday, 23 July 2026

Peace on Earth

Hello crafters!  For today's card, I covered a piece of white card with a sticky adhesive sheet.  next, I cut the Timeless Winter Snowflake about six times out of white card.  I laid each of the snowflakes down as close as possible to each other, without overlapping them.  I trimmed away the excess from the edges, then coated the piece with Diamond White Glitter.  I cut the Vintage Crystal Snowflake out of both black and silver mirror card.  I used the black die cut as an offset shadow behind the silver die cut.  I cut a thin frame using circles dies and added a white backing to the frame.  I cut the Peace on Earth sentiment in black and glued it inside the frame, then added it to the middle of the snowflake.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x

















 














                                                                                        
                                                                  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
An absolutely gorgeous card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another beautiful sample, My dies arrived yesterday so I am looking forward to having a play, thank you for all your inspiration.
Stay safe healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What an amazing background and card!
Hugs x
Heather T

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful post - love the detail the snowflake die has but how that translates to quite a simple card 😊🤔

Anonymous said...

Nice card
Elizabeth Bennett