Thursday, 3 September 2026

Merry Christmas

Hello there my crafty friends!  I embossed a piece of white card with the Falling Snow embossing folder for background texture.  Next I cut the Pierced Poinsettia die and cut enough flowers to make one large, two medium and two small poinsettias. I cut all the poinsettias out of gloss white card to have a difference between the white background and the flowers.  Using the Noble Merry Christmas sentiment, I cut it out of both antique gold card and gold mirror card.  I used the mirror card as an offset shadow behind the antique gold die cut.  I glued it to the middle of the card.  I cut two of the Heirloom Flourish in white and added them to the corners of the sentiment.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x 8 1/4" in size.  All for now, Sue x








 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful Christmas card using one of my favourite embossing folders.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another really gorgeous sample today, love it, I have the dies so will try and make it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful crisp clean card today using one of my favourite embossing folders & of course my favourite Poinsettia flowers. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. A beautiful card today thank you. Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Nice card
Elizabeth Bennett