Wednesday 30 August 2023

Witching You A Happy Halloween

Hello bloggers!  I selected a piece pixied card to use for the background.  It was made using Midnight Blue Pixie Powder.  I cut the Frankie's Frame out of both white and black, leaving a wide border around the white die cut.  I nipped the Frankenstein out of the die then glued it to the blue pixied background.  I nipped away the haunted house  and bats from the black die cut and glued them over the white ones.  I cut the witch from the Trick Or Treaters die set out of milk card.  I coloured her hair, dress, hat and shoes with a black marker.  I added a broom to her hand and added her to the side of the frame. I cut the sentiment from the Witching Hour die set in white and glued it to the middle of the card.   The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  7 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x






 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Steph Cotterill said...

Hi Sue.
Although Halloween isn't my thing I'm really enjoying your comical inspiration.
Love to all that don't feel so great today xxx

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, scary, the detail on the dies is brilliant.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Dj from kettering said...



This sentiment does make me laugh!!

Doreen x

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the sentiment xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A brilliant halloween card.

Barbara V

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card with a fun sentiment. Yvonne xx

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a brilliant card. Sorry I am late we are in Lancashire looking after the dogs while my daughter is on holiday. Hugs to all that visit today x

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very vibrant Halloween card and it’s nice to see it’s not the traditional orange.

Love Helen xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Todays card made me smile it’s so cute (not at all scary lol) I just love the characters!
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

This card is definitely in the 'treat' section. WakeyL

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great fun post…

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Such a fun card, love the sentiment

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great spooky card with your very happy witch planning all the mischief she will get up to.

Frances

Hellma said...

Great fun card

Anonymous said...

sue your cards are so amusing they make you chuckle l love the characters thank you sue stay safe and well my friends xxxxJune Horrocks xxxxxx

BucksGirl said...

Hi Sue - I love this! The characters are brilliant and the colours just perfect! Colleen xx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x the Halloween dies look brilliant x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Pawprintx4 said...

Love the Halloween dies & this card is a good sample of why. Very cute...not too spooky. I am having new flooring put in today & tomorrow but when things return to normal, I will be back to Halloween cards.
Everyone, have a great day. Hope our coast survives this hurricane. Real scare.
Stephanie K

Marion Scott said...

A great fun card Sue
Marion S x

sued99 said...

I’m loving your Halloween cards. It’s just a shame I don’t make any myself!! X

Anonymous said...

Cute sentiment Sue, and I love the witch, great card
Marlene O

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
These witching dies are so effective, love your card.
Owlish Xx

lindyloo12Somerset said...

Your Halloween dies are just gorgeous and I love the pixie blue background, making the card so unique

BenteS said...

Lovely card, the Halloween dies are great :))