Hello bloggers! I just had to have a play with one of Jamie's newest embossing folders for today's card. I started by embossing the Regal Swirls embossing folder with a piece of white card. Next, I cut the inside die focal element from the Holly Wreath Octagon using two pieces of white card. I used the embossed copy to colour in the berries with a silver paint pen, but I didn't have a working gold pen so I decided to paper piece the remainder of the wreath. I added mounting foam to the back and added it to a piece of white card that I had glittered with Diamond White glitter. I matted it with a silver piece cut with the Double Stitched Squares. I added that to the centre of the embossed background. I cut the Warm Winter Wishes sentiment from the Festive Wordies and matted it with silver and gold card. I added it to the bottom of the card with mounting foam. The card was completed with white and gold mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial

8 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another beautiful creation and I agree about the embossing folder it isw gorgeous, I can see an order winging its way to me.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi Sue
A lovely embossing folder. I treated myself to the Holly Wreath Octagon and am happily paper piecing some Christmas cards.
B xx
Morning Sue a beautiful card thank you, Take care all Kitty.
Nice card and embossing folder
Elizabeth Bennett
A beautiful and elegant post today - love the octagon dies and the embossing folder is something special 😊
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card & a gorgeous embossing folder. Yvonne xx
What a stunning card. It is modern, elegant and festive. It's a shame Jamie only released these to TV. WakeyL
This is really lovely. I do like a bit of paper piecing. X
Post a Comment