Tuesday, 4 August 2026

To A Dear Friend

Hello crafters!  I started by embossing a piece of white card with the Quilted Heart embossing folder.  Next I cut the Elegant Florals die with two pieces of white card.  I used the bottom card to colour the image with markers.  I glued the full die cut over the coloured embossed piece, then I covered it with a sticky adhesive sheet and hand trimmed around the edges.  I coated it with Diamond White glitter, then added it to the embossed background with mounting foam.  I cut the To A Dear Friend sentiment out of raspberry card and glued it to the top of the die cut. The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  8"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 





























 
                                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. A very pretty card thank you take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx