Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Have Your Elf a Merry Christmas

Hello bloggers!  I made this card over a year ago, but it never was posted so I thought I would share it now.  I started with Jamie Rodger's set of stamps called Mrs. Christmas and Elves.  I stamped the Mrs. Santa Claus and the two elves in black and coloured them with markers.  I used the matching dies and cut them out.  To create the background, I used the Have your elf a Merry Christmas in black randomly all over a piece of white card.  I covered the card with a sticky adhesive sheet and then coated it in two white panels Diamond White glitter.  I cut the Postage Stamp Rectangles and layered them and added them to the stamped background.  I added the three characters that I had cut out previously with mounting foam.  I stamped the sentiment one more time onto white card and cut it out with the postage stamp rectangles.  I matted it with a red mat also cut with the postage stamp rectangles and added it above the elves on the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6"  x  8 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 




























                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: