Hello my crafty friends! Another one of the cut, fold, tuck dies this time, just different styles. This largest die is from the Spectacular Spin Die set, while the smaller dies are from the Angle Approach and the Floral Burst die template sets. I wanted to use a bit of my newly discovered stash of discontinued gold card stock for this project. Since it is the same on both sides, I attached a piece of our self adhesive sticky sheets to the back and peeled off the other side so I had an exposed sticky side and I added a piece of my background paper to it. From experience I know that everyone will see the card on their computers differently so to give a quick description of it, the background paper is a really lovely warm reddish brown, mahogany actually swirly pattern of gold running through it. Lovely paper (from my stash), I believe it is from S.E.I. but the name had been cut off of it. All the other card used is a shimmery gold. I cut the largest die using my homemade double sided piece, while the medium die was just cut from the background paper alone and the smallest die was just cut from the gold card alone. I stacked them a top each other to form my focal element. I used the border from the new Nautical set from Samantha Walker and cut out a strip from either side of my focal element, removed the border and used the negative space for my card. I added foam mounting to the back of my paper to give it a floating look above the gold card which shows through. I adhered a piece of redline tape across the bottom of the card and ruched a piece of brown velvet ribbon from my craft stash. Once you have this finished to add some Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue under the loops to hold it permanently, especially with velvets as they will pop off the tape without it. Using an 18" length of silky crush ribbon cut down the centre, I made two rolled ribbon roses for the corner of my card. You can see the close up below. I stamped my sentiment on to a small tag and inked with some tea dye distress ink. I piece of Bakers Twine from the earthtone set and used a glue dot to pop it in to place with my roses. I pierced the edge of the card to finish off the project.