Hi everyone, Just a quick post to tell you about my first ever blog award! I am absolutely over the moon that I have been given this award. The lovely award came from Karen Bourke http://serendipitydragonfly.blogspot.com/2011/02/thank-you-so-much-to-my-good-friend.html and here is a link to her blog.
I am supposed to list seven things you may not know about me, so here goes:
1. I eat cheese melted on crackers practically every morning for breakfast. (I am a cheese fiend!)
2. Designer Sam Poole will be my step daughter eventually (her dad and I haven't set a date yet)
3. I love days that are slightly overcast but not too cold as they make me feel productive! (I know what you are thinking, and yes I do love it here!)
4. I can't even do an English accent, even when I am trying! (But it is funny when I try!)
5. I absolutely love white chocolate, but won't touch dark chocolate! (I can take or leave milk chocolate)
6. This is a long one so it will count as two. My grandfather (not my great grand father) was born during the American Civil War in 1853. When he was 67, he and his second wife(much younger) gave birth to my father in 1920. My father (who was one of 13 children) will be 91 on tuesday! Obviously I never met my grandfather on my Dad's side, but I always find this tidbit intriging to think about. What longevity, huh?!
Okay you have it, just a few of my quirks and idiosyncrasies! I could go on, but there has to some mystery left, huh?
Again, thank you to Karen Bourke for the lovely "Stylish Blogger Award" which is on my website now. It is really nice to know that she thought of me for this! All for now, Sue x