Friday 25 June 2010

It's Winner Time Again!

I can't believe that it's time to draw another blog candy winner already!  It seems to have come around quite quickly this time.  Actually it's three winners.  As usual I will start with the third prize winner, then second and finally the grand prize winner.  If your name isn't drawn this time, don't despair, remember we will start a new candy contest and you are still entered to win each time.

Without further delay, the winner of the third prize candy is......................
.......................................................................
.....................................................
......................Christine B.

The winner of the second prize candy is........................................
.................................................................
..........................................
......................Sam21ski

And finally, the winner of the first place grand prize candy is................................................................
.....................................................................................................
.............................................................
..............................................
................................
......................
...............
......
....
Mustavcoffee!!!!!

I need all the winners to email me to confirm their  addresses so I may send their prizes off to them please.  The candy is rolling on and we will be drawing again when we reach 1000 (there may even be a special prize for that candy draw so keep watching this space).  All for now, Sue x

21 comments:

Lorraine said...

congratulations to all 3 winners i know you will love your goodies and thankyou sue you are so generous to us amazing candies all of the time so thanks huni xx

Maz said...

Congratulations ladies! x

Christine said...

Oooooo not sure if Christine B is me, off to send an email to check
Christine xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Christine B. said...

Hi I think it's me sent an email so excited can't wait. Thanks a millionx ChristineB

G Peplow said...

Oh! My! I can't believe it, I won, Thank you so much , WHOpee, yay it's me, sorry I'll calm down soon, Thank you again:)
Thank you everyone for your congrats, you are kind xxxx

sam21ski said...

WOW I can't believe it either, I never win anything, thank you soooooooo much, can't wait

Sam xxxxxxx

bernietom47 said...

Congratulations ladies!
Hugs
Bernie

G Peplow said...

Hi there, forgot to say congrats to you for reaching 900 followers that's pretty impressive:)
I also think I should have said Whoopee, must have lost it for a minute, can't imagine why:) Yay I won XXX

Liz said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Sue for providing the Candy and i will continue to hope and pray....
Congrats Sue on the 900 followers

Liz

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to Sue for another great giveaway and reaching 900 followers.

Terry

Rufus said...

Congrats on 900! I'm sure that once the winners calm down a bit (LOL) they are going to LOVE all their goodies!
R/

Von said...

Congratulations all and good for you Sam :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

The Taming of the Glue said...

Well done on reaching 900 followers...now on to the magic 1000! Congratulations to all the winners.

Kate's Cards said...

Well done winners! I won a while ago and I am still discovering all the exciting things to do with all of the yummy things.
Keep posting Sue as I love your blog!
XXXXX

Lynne said...

congrats to the lucky winners. Roll on 1000:~) Win or lose, you're always on my sidebar http://lynne-craftspace.blogspot.com/

EFI said...

congatulations!!!

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alle vincitrici e un mega saluto a te dall'italia

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! Congrats to you too, Sue, for being well on your way to 1000 followers...
Hugs
Kim
x

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni alle vincitrici!