Monday 21 June 2010

Saturday At The Workshop

            What fun we had Saturday at the workshop I taught using Sam Poole's Vintage Wine stamps.  We had a full house for my first workshop in Kettering.  I think everyone involved really had a great time getting inky and generally up to their elbows in crafting fun.  I know I had a blast and I am already planning the next one!  We finished four cards all with different techniques.  Everyone there got to take home the stamp set we used so I am sure that their creative juices will be flowing after having an all day play with them.  Here are just a few of the pics that were taken during the day.  All for now, Sue x

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow wish i could have been there i am so jealous lol you look like you had a ball maybe one day i will be able to travel to you to join in on all the fun thanks for sharing with us all xx

Ger said...

I have this stamp plate, it's great. Would've been nice to be there, getting messy! TFS.

G Peplow said...

That looks like fun, glad you had a good time,x

Von said...

Lots of space to get messy in :)

bernietom47 said...

Wow I am so jealous, looks like you had a ball.
Hugs
Bernie

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Looks like everyone had a great time...TFS!

Love crafts forever said...

WOW! Look -like you have a lot of fun. I would like to be ther. Hugs, Nataliya.

pecreative.de said...

It look like a great time :-)
Petra

The Taming of the Glue said...

So sad that I had to miss it...looks like you all had a ball!

Jayne Owen said...

We did,it was great fun, and so inspiring. I learn't lots of new techniques. If you get the chance I would thoroughly recommend taking a workshop with Sue.

Elaine Lewis said...

We really did have a ball with great company, great techniques and great fun. I definately echo Jayne's sentiments about taking a workshop with Sue. Everything was paced out really well and got to take home some lovely card fronts and stamps!

Lynne said...

looks like everyone had a lovely time. Wish I could attend.

Liz said...

Wow looks like fun i will have to try and get on to your next workshop.

Irena said...

Looks like everyone had great time.

Vic said...

It was a brilliant workshop. I learnt so much and had such fun! Great people, great place, great snacks, great shopping :-) and great fun! Thank you Sue!

Teri Louise Crafts said...

looks like, fun, wish I could have been there...Teri

Sarpreet said...

yes it does look like fun - would have loved to be there! I would have been in awe