Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Holidays To All!

   Here it is Christmas Eve already and I am still looking out the window at a field covered in snow!  This is the first time in almost five decades that I will see snow on Christmas Day(I've been a California girl for most of my life).  I'm assuming it will still be there when I wake in the morning  judging by the amount still left on the ground!  It is just so lovely if you don't have to go out in it.  Hopefully, those that will be traveling to see loved ones today or tomorrow will have a very safe journey to and from.  I simply want to wish everyone that reads my blog a wonderful holiday season and best wishes for the coming new year.  Thank you for being so supportive with the lovely comments on the blog.  It really does make my day to hear from everyone!  Hopefully, in the new few days, I will be getting a pic of the latest blog candy up for all to see.  And in celebration of the new year, it will be bigger and better!  Keep checking to see it soon.   Happy Holidays to all, Sue x

7 comments:

Pigott Clan said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!! Stay warm in all that snow :)

Magda said...

Happy Holidays!
Also I wish you a Happy New Year!
Magda

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year!!
Terry

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas to you also, snow is so beautiful but I do feel sorry for those snowed in or worse, snowed out!
Amanda

Karin said...

Wish you a great, cozy and creative 2010!!

Luv, Karin

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Feel free to visit my webpage: Pure GCE REview

albina N muro said...

chack out this site for great holidays diving holidays