Friday 18 December 2009

December's Hostess Gift


I am not sure if you are aware of the hostess gift program that Particraft offers.  Each month, we offer an A4 sized rubber stamp set to anyone who offers to host a Particraft party.  This set is free of charge and is only available to the hostess'.  It cannot be purchased.  This gift is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to come to your home and demonstrate.  The hostess also receives extra product which is completely separate from the hostess gift and is based on the total amount of sales at her party.  This month's A4 stamp set is just too cute for words and I had to have a little play to show off these darling images.  You can see the entire plate on the home page of the http://www.particraft.co.uk/  website if you are interested in taking a peek.  In the meantime, I've been watching snow softly falling out my window for the past three hours and I just thought these cards would be a perfect accompaniment to the winter wonderland I'm witnessing. 
   The penguin card has the Cosmic Simmer Iced crystals on it.  I just love the way they make such a shimmery snow on cards.  My ice skating pond didn't show up very well in the picture, though.  I am going to try to get a few more cards made using this set before Christmas, so hopefully, I'll be able to post some more!
If you would like to have a party so that you may receive this lovely stamp set, please just contact me at the Particraft offices and we can arrange something for you.  I know that it is hectic this time of the year with Christmas on the horizon, but we can plan something for after the new year so don't worry. 
I am just crazy about the penguins and polar bears in this set.  I would love to know what you think of my North Pole friends. Please leave me a comment.  All for now, Sue x

7 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Sue, these cards are fantastic. So cute!

helencreaty1 said...

adorable cards,
hugsssss
helen

Diamond Doll said...

Fab cards< i Love those penquins.
(hugs0
Trish (-:

Sam said...

Love love love!...especially the last polar bear :) xxx

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Such cute cards...love the little penguins!! TFS

Happy Holidays!
Terry

Come visit my blog at:
http://iluvmybugs.blogspot.com

Pigott Clan said...

aw cute!!

juli (sweetpz) said...

wow! i really like your style of card making!
all the colours are so vibrant and mesh well together!