Thursday 5 April 2012

So Many Winners!

Hi guys!  If you have come to the blog to see today's card, then scroll down to the post below this.  If you have come to the blog to see if you are a winner, then it's finally time!  Thank you so much for your patience in waiting for this!  I decided that it may be simpler to do all the third place winners, then all the second place winners, then all the grand prize winners together at the end of the post.  Without further delay...

The three winners of third place in the blog candy contest are...............................
..........................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
................................................................................................
...................................................................................
......................................................................
...........................................................
..........................................
........................
................
Tammy Ortiz!!!
Fresh Scents Scotland!!!
Lucy (big eye avatar)!!!

The three winners for the second place prizes in the overdue blog candy contest are...................
.......................................................................................................
...........................................................................................
...........................................................................
...........................................................
.........................................
..........................
.................
............
Marie-Louise!!!!
Kelly's Kards!!!!
Crafty Marian!!!

Now for the three grand prize winners in the overdue blog candy contests.  They are..................
.................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................
.............................................................................
............................................................
............................................
..........................
............
......
Cornish Emma!!!
Nikkib!!!
Delyth!!!

Congratulations to all nine winners!  Please email me at americansue1@gmail.com to confirm your addresses and claim your prize!  Thank you everyone for being so incredibly patient in waiting for me to get back here, finish my shows and then draw the candy winners!  If you didn't win this time, don't forget about the Sunday drawing for the comment game.  It's not too late to leave a comment on the blog and have your name entered to win!  Thanks again!  All for now, Sue x

34 comments:

Rita said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I guess you must be so happy. Hugs Rita xx

nattyboots said...

Congratulations to all the winners have fun! Elaine

FreshScentsScotland said...

Good Afternoon Sue, i cant actually believe my eyes, i am so pleased as i never win a thing and its so unexpected.

I joined your blog purely for your inspirational talent. you have already done so much to boost my morale and motivation so this is just amazing.

Thank you so much, sending you crafty hugs

Much love
Amanda xxx

Eemeli said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Lorraine said...

congrats ladies xx

Redanne said...

Well done to all the winners!

Maggie said...

Congrats to the winners enjoy!

Maggie H

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to all the winners xx

Maryann Laursen said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to all nine winners here. I´m sure, you´ll all enjoy the great prizes, when you get them.
Have a very Happy Easter everybody and lots of fun, I hope.

KellysKards said...

Wow Thank you so much how exciting. I love your blog, you have given me such lovely ideas. Keep up the brilliant work and have a Lovely Easter.

Kelly

Su said...

Well done, one and all - enjoy your prizes!!

Soop (Su) x

crafty creations said...

Well done to all the lucky winners

Anonymous said...

Well done to all the winners - you lucky ladies and I hope you enjoy your prizes.
Best wishes to all
Beverley W

lion_tamer said...

Congratulations to the winners. Have fun with your prizes x

lion_tamer said...

Congratulations to the winners. Have fun with your prizes x

lion_tamer said...

Congratulations to the winners. Have fun with your prizes x

furrypig said...

well done winners enjoy your prizes

Hellma said...

Congrats to the winners.

melanie said...

Congrats to the winners

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I hope you enjoy your prizes.

Hugs
Linda xxx

HiggiSue said...

Wishing everyone here a very happy Easter :-)

Sue Parish said...

Congrats to all the winners and hope you have lots of fun playing with your prizes.
Wishing you, Sue and everyone a lovely Easter weekend,
Sue x

Unknown said...

I can't believe I'm one of the winners and don't even know what 3rd place gets. I don't come here to win prizes (though I won't refuse it!), but come because you provide me with much needed inspiration. I can CASE pretty well, but have trouble coming up with my own designs. For that, and for the prize, I thank you. I'll be sending my contact info.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Congrats to all the winners, enjoy.

Sue, I am sorry I haven't been by for a couple of days but I have been doing something productive (even though I have been bit rough) and hope you will be proud of me.
I have done MY BLOG!! My daughter helped me start if off and then I designed it all myself. Although it's not perfect I will keep working at it.
So, if you can find time to pop over I think you will be pleased as today it is 'A Tribute to Sue Wilson'!! You can find me at:-

www.creativeharmony.blogspot.co.uk

Hope you are well, glad to hear you have been able to catch up at work.
Regards Linda x
I have sent you an email too (a short but required request).

nannapat said...

Well done to you all. Enjoy your goodies. Pat x

Crafty Susy said...

Congratulations to all winners. enjoy your prizes. I am waiting for my pic of the week to arrive. i bought the set with the sewing cuts.
Susy

crafty lady said...

Congratulations everyone, we are all winners getting a daily gift from Sue with her stunning cards, thank you Sue, hugs Fiona P xxx

Rufus said...

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy!
R/

Debbie Tinks said...

Sue lovely card.
Congratulations to the winners

salem said...

love color love little tag

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to all the winners :)

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

uniqui said...

Congratulations,I hope to be lucky next time.

Crafty Loops said...

Well done to the extremely lucky ladies. Lee xx