Thursday 11 November 2010

Another Button Floral Pic

Here is another of the samples from the Button Floral stamp set. I really like this one as it is quite a different colour palette than what you might expect to see with florals.  It seems fitting for the autumn that has descending upon us here recently in the UK.  I had embossed the houndstooth background paper with one of our embossing folders but it only really shows up when you see the card in real life.  Oh well, I tried! 
I will have to keep posting the last of the Button Floral samples as I work away on the next batch of samples that is for the POTW show which begins on Christmas Eve.  The premiere will be a two hour show that I will be sharing with Jo Channon.  If we can hopefully pull you away from all your family activities that day to watch for a bit, we will have a bunch of great new techniques to show you.  I will be back on Christmas Day (that show will be pre-recorded) and then I will be live again on Boxing Day.  I promise you some sneak peeks of what I've been working on when it is closer to the time of the show.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this one.  All for now, Sue x

28 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Wow!!! This is gorgeous, love the colour scheme. Can't wait for Saturday!!

Rufus said...

Great color scheme and lovely card!
R/

G Peplow said...

Beautiful colours, love the whole card:0) xx

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Sue, A really lovely card and I love the colours. All your cards have been fantastic and all so different. Happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

sam21ski said...

Another gorgeous card - love it xxxxx

PaulineC said...

I have just managed to get myself this stamp set so I love seeing your new ideas.

Lorraine said...

oh this is beautiful i love the elegance of this one xx

LellyJelly said...

Totally different - love the colourway.x

miislucky said...

Wow! This is way different than the colors you usually use. I like the darker tones added. Thx, Mimi

KimberleyG said...

Love the houndstooth and the plaid bow and button.

Shirl said...

The red and browns are absolutely luscious... too bad the embossing is not clear in this photo...I'm sure it must have looked really good!

Have a great weekend! :))

Lynne said...

what can I say - yet another superb card. Terrific colourway and the bow! Totally lovely Sue.
Best wishes
Lynne in Spain

Unknown said...

Completely stunning!!! x Leigh x

Nicola said...

Hi Sue,

Another beautiful card as ever. Wow you are a dedicated crafter, christmas eve and boxing day, will watch if possible or definately sky+ and wait for more inspiration and fab ideas and stamps. Thanks Nicola x

Kate's Cards said...

What a classy looking card. It reminds me a bit of a certain brand of handbags - very grown up. Keep posting fans - we are nearly there on the candy!

mae said...

Cute!!!!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, I love that background papr x

Von said...

So different but love it :)
Von x

Amanda said...

stunning card! I love all the buttons and bows you use, where can they be got?

Amanda

Unknown said...

Lovely card as always. Your cards show so much variety of technique, colour and style.

Rosie

Lisa J said...

Very pretty colors on this card. The sentiment is so true too.

TFS.

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the bow. Hugs,moni

Lynne said...

I saw you demo these stamps on C&C. At the time you also showed how to make the paper roses. I have looked on your website and this blog but can't find the instructions. Would you mind putting them on for us - please?
Thank you in anticipation.
Best wishes
Lynne in Spain

cardaddict said...

Love your card sue - you are ssssoooo talented!xx

Rosietoes said...

Stunning card Sue. Love the bg effect and that bow. Wow!!
Edna x

Debbi said...

Such a pretty card, Sue. I love the pearls you added and those gorgeous flowers!
*smiles*
debbi

Valan said...

Hi Sue
Really love this. Love the colours and the flower. Very stylish.
Valan x

Papercraft By Carole said...

I love the bow on this - as well as the rest of the card of course!! Looking forward to the POW!! Cxx