Saturday 24 June 2023

Bundle Of Joy

Hi bloggers!  I started by cutting the Plaid Background in white.  I covered a piece of white card with a sticky adhesive sheet, then peeled the backing paper off and attached the Plaid Background over it.  I sprinkled Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz over the exposed adhesive areas.  I used the Noble Pierced Star die to cut an aperture in the middle of it.  I cut the stars again making a thin white frame this time.  I added it with mounting foam over the aperture opening.  I added mounting foam to the back of the entire piece then added it over a piece of dotty blue paper from the Dots 'n Stripes Paper Pad.  I used the Round Corner Squares and cut a white frame.  I added mounting foam to the back of it then attached it over the background.  I cut the onesie from the Cutest Clothesline die in white and added a blue pocket to it.  I found a cute little heart hanger in my stash so I glued it to the onesie and added it in the aperture.  I cut the Bundle Of Joy sentiment out of blue dotty paper and seated it one a white shadow backing piece at the bottom of the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 3/4"  x  7 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x






 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

27 comments:

Steph Cotterill said...

Hi Sue.
Back to the concrete world, a million miles from the beauty of the fields and peace that I think we all crave at times, at least I have the inspiration you share here and it has to be said that this is adorable, absolutely adorable, it's gone from a 'star card' to making one tiny change of a single piece of baby clothing to give it the title of adorable. I love the simplicity, if a piece of inspiration can look serene then this is it in a nutshell, clean, fresh with the innocence of a new baby.
Lots of love to all this Saturday xxx

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh what a gorgeous baby card, even down to the hanger, love it. One day I might get to make one of these.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow a very cute card thank you for all the inspiration.
Take care Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A gorgeous baby card. The babygrow on the hanger is so cute.

Barbara V

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
I love the background and the star. The babygrow on the hanger is cute. Hugs to all that visit today x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card full of inspiration.
B xx

dj from kettering said...



At first glance, I thought it was a Christmas card till
I saw the onesie!!!! Might borrow the idea!


Doreen x

Hellma said...

Stunning card love the cleanness of this one reminds me of a terry nappy

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue. Ohhh Yes I am getting quite exited as the time is getting nearer for our new addition ... And this card is one I will save along with others you have shown us for future birthdays for our new little man. Thankyou Sue for all the inspiration you give us. Not just for babies but for all occasions . Where would we be with our you.
Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

Anonymous said...

Brilliant plain and simply card love it
Elizabeth Bennett

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Adorable baby card that is clean & simple but really stands out. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue and all. This is absolutely adorable! Love it! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

So cute. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, an absolutely brilliant and cute Baby card. Love it. Take care everyone. Bx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
A very sweet baby boy card today love it

Owlish Xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
I love the noble star and the little babygrow on the hanger is so sweet, a beautiful card for a new baby

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Scottydog said...

Minimalist but eye catching & so cute, thank you Sue.

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Bedutiful card so simple but so cute The little hanger looks so real!

sued99 said...

An adorable card. Could be adapted to suit many occasions. X

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card for us today l love the colours what a gift thank you sue for the inspiration cxxxxxx love to all who visit june horrocks

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A sweet new baby card. Love how you’ve used the star.

Love Helen xxx

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Such a cute card today!
Hugs x
Heather T

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a very sweet card and I suspect there may well be a lot of googling to find that perfect mini hanger.

Frances

ursula said...

A great idea for a baby card….luv Ursula xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A really lovely cute post and easy to adapt the colour...

Anonymous said...

A really gorgeous baby card
Marlene O