Thursday 11 February 2010

It's Time to Pick A Blog Candy Winner Again!

Oh goody, goody!  I love this part!  We have finally reached 500 followers (seemed to take quite a while this time, don't you think?)  Anyway, we are here at last.  Starting with the third prize winner, that goes to ................................................................................Sheng

The second prize winner is...........................................Fuschia

And the first prize winner of all that lovely blog candy goes to ............................................................................
.........................................................................
......................................................................
................................................................
...........................................................
.......................................................
...............................................
.........................................
............................
..................
........
KATE STREET!!!

Please will all three blog candy winners email me at sales@particraft.co.uk to verify your shipping addresses before I send your prizes out to you. 

And here is another wildflower card  so at least you will have something to look at if your name wasn't drawn!  This card is my "Ode To California" because you always see palm trees shown this way on post cards with the pretty sunset in the background. (Just for the record, they never look like they do on those postcards!)  Thanks to all, Sue x

19 comments:

fairie said...

OMG!! I love this card. It does remind me of california. Did you frame it, it looks that way. Oh, gorgous.

For got to say, woo hoo for the awesome candy!!

xoxo hugz

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this card. What a great job. TFS.

Congrats to the winners!!

Suzanne said...

Stunning card and congratulations to all the winners
Suzanne x

Aunty Sue said...

beautiful card and congrats to the winners

Diane said...

Congrats to all winners!!!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats to the winners! What a beautiful card Sue...love the bright colors! TFS

Terry

Beadyjan said...

I love the card - well done winners (I'm not envious - really I'm not !!!!)
I have a little blog candy on offer please call by my blog and see.

The Taming of the Glue said...

Congrats to all the winners. Loved the show this week and wrote down all the instructions with my left hand...hope I can read it when I want to make the cards!

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card.
Congrats to the winners - Kate I know how you feel. I'm still recovering from the surprise last time. Enjoy all your wonderful goodies!
Edna x

Amanda said...

Beautiful cards, another must have set of stamps!

Congrats to the winners of the candy, I am sure you will have a ball with it

Amanda

Kate's Cards said...

OMG I can't believe I've won. Thank you so much. I can't wait to be able to start playing with it all!!
I love your card the colours and the simplicity of it, a classy card.
Kate
XXXXX

Ciacchina said...

bellissima card!!!
congratulazioni alle vincitrici!

Fuchsia said...

Oh Crickey Thanks ever so much I am really excited love all your stuff
Fuchsia x

Nikki said...

Congrats Kate you lucky girl you :)
hugs Nikki

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners, I'm not gonna cry, really I'm not! Like the card. Hope that the winners have tons of fun with all their new goodies! Enjoy
R/

Debbi said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!! Stunning! I love the colors, WOW!

СветлаНочка said...

Very beautiful card. Reminiscent of the sunset of a summer day.

Heather said...

Great card. Is the background done using a brayer technique? Looks great!

Bastelei said...

Wow, what a great card.
I like this card very much.
Heidi