Sunday 19 July 2009

CHA - Here I Come!

I'm heading to Florida for the annual summer CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) wholesale show. The show is a chance for everyone in the craft industry to get together and see the latest in craft products, designs and ideas. While the CHA show is held twice a year, in January in California and July in Florida, the summer show is a bit smaller than the winter show. Nonetheless, it is a great venue for seeing new demonstrations and samples. I would love to have some comments about what type of products you would like to see added to the Particraft range. That would give me some focus for the trip. There are hundreds of booths there so looking for something specific would be helpful. Of course, I will be keeping my eyes open for new products that have not been seen here too! I am hoping to add some pics of the show to the blog too, so keep checking. All for now, Sue x

3 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Hi Sue
How fantastic, have a great time. I'd like us to stock some punches and perhaps the Cuttlebug and embossing folders. I know we have the Wizard but the bug is a bit more portable. Perhaps sone affordable storage as well! Oh just bring back one of everything!!
Perhaps you could take piccies of a few things and we could vote on it?
Hope all goes well
Pam

Unknown said...

Have a great time - and I agree with Pam.....one of everything!!!!!!!!! (hehe)

Hope you enjoy show and the break!! spk when you get back....

lol Maria xx

Teri Louise Crafts said...

How about envelopes? Quite a few of my customers ask for envelopes to put their cards in. Also, Christmas designs with a more Cristian theme - Jesus, shepherds, etc..I am working on some designs too! Looking forward to seeing whatever new things you find! Have a great time. Teri xx