Friday, 14 August 2026

You're Always in My Heart

Hello crafters!  I was having some fun with corners for today's card.  I started by cutting a piece of white card.  Next, I cut a wide strip of Sherbet card and matted it with thin mats of white and black, then taped it across the card.  Using the corner die from the Rose Corner die set, I cut it out of black card on top of a piece of white card ten times.  I used the bottom white piece to colour the image, then glued the black die cut on top.  I arranged five on the top and five on the bottom of the middle strip by reversing the order every other time, one up, one down.  I cut the You're Always in my Heart sentiment in both white and black.  I used the black die cut as an off- set shadow behind the white die cut.  I glued it to the centre of the middle strip.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  9 1/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 






 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful card, love the colour choices and the sentiment is the icing on the cake, thank you so much Sue.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. A lovely card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Another brilliant way to use dies and a beautiful card!
Hugs x
Heather T

Liz said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love how you’ve used the Rose Corner die.
Liz xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card & I love how versatile your dies are. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A fab post today and a great way to use the corners- I’d possibly emboss the pink strip as well but either way the recipient would love it 😊

Anonymous said...

Like the corners used differently
Elizabeth Bennett

Anonymous said...

Great idea; different style of card. WakeyL

sued99 said...

Love the way you’ve used the corner die. X