A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Friday, 18 September 2026
Season's Greetings
Hi bloggers! It's black, gold and white for today's card. I started with a piece of black card and I matted it with white and gold mirror card. I cut the middle die from the Holly Wreath Octagon out of gloss black card and glued it to the middle of the background. Next I cut the centre die out of gold mirror card and backed it with black gloss card and added it to the middle of the card. I cut four of the corners from the Christmas Embellishments out of black gloss card and glued them to each of the corners. I cut the Season's Greetings sentiment from the Festive Wordie sheets and added it to the bottom centre of the card with mounting foam. I added the entire card to a wider mat of black gloss card before finishing with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card but I'm not sure on the colours as I'm more a traditional Christmas colour combination. Yvonne xx
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, an odd choice of colour but it still deserves it's place on the blog, it grows on you.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning SueA card full of drama today thank you. Take care all Kitty.
Hi Sue
A great card which I may try with a different colour combination.
B xx
Not for me too much of a traditionalists but like my octagons
Elizabeth Bennett
Good morning Sue
What a dramatic card today!
Hugs x
Heather T
That is stunning but I would prefer something a little more traditional. X
A beautiful card Sue, I love the stylish design. It will certainly stand out on someone's mantlepiece this Christmas.
Liz xx
Post a Comment