A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Thursday, 24 September 2026
Peace On Earth
Hello there my crafty friends! I just love all white cards, but they are always very hard for me to photograph too. I started with a piece of white card and used the outer die from the Nostalgic Bauble Octagon for an aperture. I glued another piece f white card behind it. Next I cut the 2026 Christmas Angel out of both milk and white gloss card. I cut the milk die cut as the base and coloured the hair with pencils. I nipped away the dress on the white die cut and glued it to the base angel. I added the wings, cut in white then glittered with Diamond White glitter to the angel then added her to the aperture with mounting foam. I used Fluffy Stuff on the bottom of her gown and heated it to puff it. I cut the Peace on Earth sentiment from the Festive Wordie sheets and added it at the bottom of the card with mounting foam. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful white card today with your beautiful Angel. Yvonne xx
Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx
Morning Sue A lovely card thank you, I must remember I have fluffy stuff, Take care all Kitty.
Love white cards and the hexagons
Elizabeth Bennett
Good morning Sue
Beautiful! I love an all white card!
Hugs x
Heather T
Beautiful all white card, so elegant.
Liz xx
A lovely card; so representative of Christmas. WakeyL
A very beautiful and elegant card - white on white is one of my all time favourites- somehow just doesn’t seem to work with other colours 😊
I love all white cards too. X
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, sorry I didn't comment yesterday, my MAC is playing up and my Gemini II has broke and is now on the scrap heap, Such a beautiful card, I am going to have a go at this one when I can get a new machine.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Post a Comment