Hello bloggers and welcome back. We only have two more sets to share with you and the first up today is the Murray and Ethel Lovin' Life die/stamp set. This set is completely Murray and Ethel with twelve dies and twelve matching stamps included in it. Shown here, we have Murray and Ethel on their holiday and relaxing on the beach with drink in hand. Makes you want to run out and book a holiday, doesn't it? But before you do, don't forget to add your name to this post on your comment. Someone is going to win, so it might be you, you just never know! The last post of the launch will be along today at noon. All for now. Sue x
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial

15 comments:
Good morning Sue,
Definitely a card that makes you want to book a holiday, we have had heavy rain during the night. These dies & stamps really bring to life ones lifestyle & to give a card that really suits the recipient really will help me. Yvonne xx
Morning Sue A great card thank you.Take care all kitty.
Hi Sue
A great stamp and die set.
B xx
Brilliant loved Gwen’s shows yesterday
Elizabeth Bennett
Love this fun card, Sue. Thank you for making me start the day with a smile on my face. Another great set of stamps and dies.
Liz Cavill - Crafty Sunflower xx
I think these character hit the right note and love the card. I'm so pleased that you brought these back. WakeyL
This pair do make me laugh and remind me of so many couples I’ve seen on holiday…The post is great and I’ve loved seeing additional Murray and Ethel stamps to the ones I’ve got. Need to get them out again 😊🤔
Oh this would fit both my brothers and sister in laws both love their holidays.. AuntySue
Good morning Sue and all wilsonettes, another gorgeous die from the new set, these dies and stamps are perfect for making cards lik we have today.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xx
Another great card , i can picture my friends in this one
Heather Eldridge
Yes can see a lot of folks I know in these ones, made me smile xx
Carole Eaton
Great set of dies. Such fabulous characters. X
Love the paradise setting for these two cuties! Fun card!
Awesome set with so many possibilities
The more I see of this collection the more I see my parents
Elizabeth Bennett
Post a Comment