A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Tuesday, 29 September 2026
Lovin' Life Pierced Frame
Hello bloggers! Next up is the Lovin' Life Pierced Frame. This is one of my favourite dies as it can easily work with anything you desire. Shown here, you can see how nicely it works with this collection. This set not only has the Pierced frame, but it also comes with three sentiments, all with shadow dies around them. These sentiments work so well with all the characters in this collection! I think you might want to add your comment to this post so you can make sure to be entered in the drawing to win this entire collection. I have also included the Pinterest Pinit button on the bottom of every post. Feel free to save any of the samples or dies for later inspiration. The final post of the day will be her at 6pm. All for now. Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Good afternoon Sue,
Another fabulous humour card. I love the shape of your beautiful frame & funny sentiments. Yvonne xx
What a great accompanying set for these old timers. The frame is a want without a doubt- I would layer this up to make it like chipboard and use it on mixed media projects. The post is fab and love the limited colour use and the sentiments are perfect for this collection. 😊
I noticed this frame in the last post and hoped it was a new addition. It’s so elegant and can see it being a great addition to your stash. Wakeyl
A great frame and some fun sentiments.
B xx
Super set of dies, the sentiments are perfect for the new fun images. A great card.
Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx
Loving the frame
Elizabeth Bennett
What a gorgeous frame and I do love these sentiments x
Good evening Sue and all Wilsonettes, these dies and stamps are going to be very popular, thank youso much for sharing the samples.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
This so reminds me of someone i know. Great dies and stamps will be very useful
Heathet Eldridge
Heather
Oh this was me this morning lol. Great set. AuntySue
You know me SO well xxx
Love the frame design and the cute card! (Isn't that my quote?!? haha! I think I have said that!)
Hi Sue So sorry i missed yesterday A brilliant card and sentiments with frame Take care all Kitty.
The stamps say it all,!
Carole Eaton
I love this set, such fun
Loving the sentiment and frame
Elizabeth Bennett
Post a Comment