Hello crafters. I selected a piece of striped paper from the Stripes 'N Dots Paper pad to use for the background. I added a wide strip of white card to the bottom of the striped paper. I cut the Window die out of white card and added mounting foam to the back of it. I cut another piece of white card the same size as the window and sponged it with shades of blue and purple. I cut the Beach Bather out of milk card and used markers to colour the swimsuit. I added the hat cut out of purple card and glued it on to the beach bather. I cut a matching beach chair from the Beach Accessories die set and added it along side her. I added two palm trees from the Palm Beach die set cut out of black card coming in from the right side of the window and a sun in the upper corner. I added the window over the top of the scene, then attached it to the background with mounting foam. I cut the cat in white and added it to the window ledge. I added the Hope Your Day is Sunny & Bright sentiment cut in black to the bottom of the card. Thee card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7" x 8 3/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial

1 comment:
I do love this window die
Elizabeth Bennett
Post a Comment