A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Wednesday, 23 September 2026
Hope Your Day is Full of Sunshine
Hello bloggers! Today's card is one of the last Beach gals cards and it is a really easy one too. I started with a piece of arctic blue card and cut the sand twice from the Palm Beach die set. I cut each of the Beach Bathers out of milk card and used markers to colour them. I added straw hats to each of the girls with matching ribbons to their swimsuits and a small flower instead of a bow. I cut the small sun out of yellow card and tipped the edges with spiced marmalade ink before gluing it in the upper corner. I cut the plane out of blue and added the banner cut from milk card. I used a fine tipped felt pen to trace the lettering on it, then glued it across the sky. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 5" x 6 1/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
Good morning Sue an all Wilsonettes, another super card with the 3 lady bathers enjoying the sunshine at the beach with the plane flying a banner in the sky, love it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with your lovely bathers. Yvonne xx
Hi Sue
Another great summer card.
B xx
Morning Sue, A lovely sunny card the ladies have their lovely hats on. Take care all Kitty.
I like the theme of these cards and indeed I too visited the coast yesterday and sat and just watched the sea. Its amazing how relaxing it can be. WakeyL
Beautiful ladies
Elizabeth Bennett
Gorgeous card. The beach girls look so cool in their hats. X
Think we’ve seen this one before - but loved it then and love it just as much ch now. A really fun post 😊
Hi Sue Today's card is fabulous I love the bathers dies they conjure up lots of happy memories!
Hi Sue
I absolutely love this card! The beach girls look so cool in their cute little hats!
Hugs x
Heather T
Love this, Sue. The little Beach Bathers are so cute with their little straw hats
Liz xx
Post a Comment