A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Wednesday, 7 October 2026
Sending Warm Wishes
Hi bloggers! I started with a piece of cobalt blue card for todays card. I used a white pigment ink pad and swiped it from the upper right corner diagonally towards the lower left corner. I embossed it with the Leafy Forest embossing folder. I cut a white circle from gloss white card and added it to the upper corner so it looks like rays are coming from the moon. I cut Daisy the Deer in shades of tan and brown and assembled her. I added Sydney the Squirrel next to her, cut from similar colours. I also cut the tree stump and added it next to Daisy. I used the tufts of grass to add accents around both animals. I added the Sending Warm Wishes sentiment, cut in white to the upper left corner. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7" x 9 3/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

8 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful card today, I love the way you have created the blue background sky, which has texture in it, very clever.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with a lovely background that you have created. Yvonne xx
Hi Sue
A cute card and great background.
B xx
Morning Sue. A lovely card the deer is so dewy eyed Take care all Kitty.
Miss Daisy is too cute
Elizabeth Bennett
Sweet card Sue. WakeyL
Lovely cute card. That blue is such a stunning colour. X
Good morning Sue
Today’s card is so cute and the colour of the background is beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T
Post a Comment