Tutorials

▼

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

The Vintage Wisdom Collection / Ethel and Ralph's Homelife

Hello bloggers!  It's time for the next release.  Welcome to the release of the Vintage Wisdom Collection.  Before we get started, as usual, I will be giving away a set of the dies and the matching stamps to one lucky winner. I will be doing a drawing based on the comments left on the blog posts.  Feel free to add a comment to every post, but please only one per post.  I will be doing the drawing and announcing the winner on Oct. 6th so don't forget to check back.  Also, please make sure to sign your posts as your name doesn't automatically get added to your comment.  Please make your name memorable in some way so I know exactly who the winner is.  Add a surname or initial, or the name of the town where you live, anything that will distinguish you from others with the same first name.

This collection is a set of characters that I did years ago, long before dies were around and I have always wanted to bring them back as they are very cheeky.  There is Murray and Ethel and their neighbours, Ralph and Edna too.  I have now brought them back with not only dies but with matching stamps as well!  First up we have the Ethel's and Ralph's Homelife set.  The sample shown here is of Ralph doing a bit of painting, the set also has Ethel in her dressing gown and another of Ralph getting the newspaper.  There are several quippy sayings and some worker stamps to help build your scenes too!  Let me know what you think of the set in the comments.  The next post will be along at noon today.  All for now. Sue x                       

 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Morning Sue, congratulations on another grat launch, good luck all. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue
    Congratulations on something a bit different. I look forward to seeing the rest of the collection.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sue,
    Certainly different from your other collection of dies. I love the quirky dies & stamps as this is so true to life of what people are about. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh what a brilliant card, it reminds me of when I was a little girl and my Dad painting our garden fence, love the names you have given the characters too. Good luck everyone in the draw at the end of this release.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous set of stamps and dies, Sue! These weren’t what I was expecting to see this morning in the new launch, your card is just brilliant. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
    Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow… I have some of these original stamps and still use them. I think they were some of the first humorous ones I ever came across. Pleased to see them back and with dies - lots more 🙏. Love the post and can’t wait for the rest of the collection 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remind me of my parents a lovely series of stamps and dies I look forward to the rest of them.
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are just what I need was sat looking at my collections of Stamps and dies yesterday and thought I wish there was some older characters. Was you reading my mind.. Can't wait to see the others. Auntysur-Manchedter

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just up my street in the humour sense. I didn't realise you had designed these stamps previously. Great to see them back. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun stamp and die combo! Always a treat to see what's new! The card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks to be a fun new release

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very different. I like it very much. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely, love the sayings
    Heather Eldridge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sue just adorable lol I'm sure there's a few of us that know these couples in real life lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Golden oldies are the best xx
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete