Tutorials

Monday, 17 August 2026

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Hello bloggers!  For today's card, I cut the Snowflakes from the Timeless Winter Snowflake die set in white several times. I covered a piece of Arctic Blue card with a sticky adhesive sheet and laid the snowflakes down randomly all over the card.  I trimmed them to the edge of the card, then sprinkled Diamond White glitter over the exposed adhesive areas.  Using the Postage Stamp Squares, I cut a white frame and added mounting foam to the back of it.  I added it over the background.  I cut the Most Wonderful Time of the Year sentiment from the Festive Wordie sheets and added it with mounting foam to the bottom of the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be premiering my latest Woodland Collection starting tomorrow morning here on the blog.  I hope that you will be able to join me back here at 6am for the start.  All for now, Sue x
 








 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Great post with a real wintery and seasonal feel. Simple look but so effective. Looking forward as always to your next launch 🤔☺️.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a beautiful sample today, representing the most wonderful time of the year, the detail in the die cuts that you can see on the close up shots really are amazing. Looking forward to new collection tomorrow.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sue A lovely card today thank you.Looking forward to your new launch, take care all Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Sue,
    A beautiful clean & simple card today, it truly shows off your beautiful intricate dies.Looking forward to seeing your new launch. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete