Tutorials

Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Merry Christmas

Hi crafters!  I started by embossing a piece of white card with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Next I used the Pierced Poinsettia die set one large, two medium and three small sized poinsettias out of red card.  I added gold centres to each of the flowers.  The flowers were assembled, then added across the card from opposite corners.  I cut green leaves and accented each of the flowers with them.  Using the Heirloom Flourishes, I cut several of them out of white card and added them around coming off from the flowers.  I cut the Merry Christmas die out of both antique gold and gold mirror card.  I used the gold mirror card as an offset shadow behind the antique gold die cut.  I glued the sentiment in place below the poinsettias.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x 





 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Sue and all wilsonettes, wow this card is amazing, everything works perfectly together, I am going to have a pay this afternoon, thank you for the inspiration.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and classic Sue post. Love everything about this one 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. MorningSue avery pretty card thank you. Take care all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    A fabulous Christmas card.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Sue
    Today’s card is absolutely stunning!
    Hugs x
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sue,
    Wow what a beautiful card, I love your embossing folder & use it often. You have teamed it up beautifully with my favourite Poinsettia flowers. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. I’m going to have a go at this later. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful, traditional card. I never tire of poinsettias.
    Stephanie K.

    ReplyDelete