PS. I had a little issue after photographing the Woodland Collection cards and posting them to Jamie so he kindly took more pics for me to use on the blog, but unfortunately this card got a bit damaged on the top corner during its trip over. :(
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
▼
Friday, 2 October 2026
So Thankful For You
Hello crafters! For today's card, I selected a piece of milk card and used the Looped Arch to cut an aperture in the middle of it. I added mounting foam to the back of it then attached a piece of card I made using the Enchanted Sprinkles. I used the autumnal colours to create it. I cut the stump from the Daisy the Deer die set in shades of brown. I added two mushrooms from the Autumn Harvest die set which I cut in light grey and red. I cut the Flora the Fox die in white and light tan and dark tan card and assembled her, then rested her on top of the stump. I cut some foliage from the Forest Floor Foliage die set and added it around the edges of the aperture. I cut two thin strips of the Sprinkles card and glued them to the edges of the card. I cut the So Thankful For You sentiment out of the Enchanted Sprinkles card and glued it to a shadow backing piece cut from milk card. I added it with mounting foam below the aperture. The card was completed with milk mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7" x 8 3/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Good morning Sue and all wilsonettes, fantastic card sample today, I like the pico edger of the arch, not seen that before.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi Sue
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I particularly like the background behind Flora the Fox.
B xx
Good morning Sue,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card with Flora the fox. I love your new looped arch die & they make a fabulous aperture, so much more detail than a straight edge die. Yvonne xx
Good morning Sue
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card this morning Flora is so cute!
Hugs x
Heather T
Morning Sue. A lovely card thank you.Take care all Kitty.
ReplyDeleteNice card
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Bennett
Damaged or not still a beautiful post and love the enchanted sprinkles used...
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. X
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning backdrop to the fox and foliage. Beautiful work and inspiration. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteA wonderful woodland scene, Sue.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx