Tutorials

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

Leaves Are Falling, Autumn Is Calling

Hello crafters!  For this card, I made a piece of Enchanted Sprinkles card using all the autumnal colours.  Next, I cut into it with the large fern leaf from the Forest Floor Foliage die set.  I cut the die about ten times and then glued it around the edge of a piece of milk card.  I cut two squares using the Stained Glass Squares and backed both pieces with the same enchanted sprinkled card.  I matted them together then added it to the middle of the card with mounting foam.  I cut the Leaves Are Falling sentiment out of the same card and mounted it onto a shadow backing piece cut from milk card.  I added it to the matted squares in the middle of the card.  The card was completed with mill mats and layers.   The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 




























                                                                             
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Sue,
    A beautiful autumnal card. I love the colours in the leaves & sentiment from your enchanted sprinkles card. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sue. Another very pretty card thank you.Take care all Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, I am loving the autumn leaves you have made, very clever, and the way you have the middle part of the card which looks like the leaves have been woven in and out.
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs,June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    A lovely card, and beautiful autumnal colours.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ‘just because’ card. The enchanted sprinkles work perfectly with these dies…😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the autumn colours In card
    Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful colour palette and card; simplicity in the use of the ferns but so effective. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Sue
    Beautiful card in gorgeous autumnal colours! I love ferns on cards in any way shape or form!
    Hugs x
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours on this card and the border is just beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete